The Assessment of Dasein Executive Search is an exclusive process of diagnosis of competences, behaviors and potential, with an internationally acknowledged methodology for profile mapping. An image of modernity, transparency and ethics allowing the competence management is awarded to the company.
- To verify and map the set of individuals’ competences or of professionals’ groups of a company;
- To analyze the adherence of competences of these professionals to the ones required by the organization, regarding current and future potential capacity of the individual.
- To understand each individual in its singularity and identify when he’ll be living its best professional moment;
- To elaborate a professional development program, based on a safe diagnostic reference;
- Avoid a hasty recruitment or demission;
- To provide the inputs necessary for the leaders’ succession and development plans;
- To direct in a customized way the investment in training, detecting common group needs;
- To detect Coaching, Mentoring or Counseling needs;
- To reinforce the commitment by means of stimulus to self-management;
- To identify the high potential professionals, generating an internal talent database.
- Can be applied in internal selection processes, with the purpose of promotion, mapping competences or relocation, conducted by the organizations;
- Can be applied in external selection processes, for new recruitments.
D-Competencies® is a management system of results of evaluation processes, provided exclusively for our clients, with complete quickness and access usability, high security, with restrict areas, by means of full managerial reports, with individual and group comparative performance indicators and graphs.
More than measuring is necessary to share the results and stimulate its team to be the transformation agent.
How to do that?
The Dasein’s Development Feedback methodology was elaborated cautiously to provide to the participants a safe environment in which, as of the conscience and self-awareness extension, the professionals can prioritize the aspects of higher relevance to assure the improvement of individual and group performance.
What can be achieved in using this tool?
- Improve the self-confidence and motivation, as the evaluation process was transparent and added to the participants, the benefits needed for growth.
- Identify with clarity and neutrality the strong points to be developed, supporting the planning of resulting actions.
- Support the researches of organizational climate, professional development program and interpersonal communication.
- Promote the improvement of team relationship and favor the attraction and retention of the professionals.